5 Days In Los Angeles – August 2019
Actors can accomplish in a handful of days what typically takes over 2 years of networking and studies.
In 5 jam-packed days in Los Angeles you’ll meet and work with casting directors, talent agents, and renown acting coaches.
These industry professionals are selected to teach for TVI Actors Studios are working industry professionals from major TV networks, film studios, Broadway, prestigious talent agencies, and management firms. They are experts in their fields and provide a direct link to the realities of the industry.
What to expect in this accelerated program:
- You will perform for and be critiqued by prominent talent agents, personal managers, and casting directors from the industry’s highest levels of Film, Television, and Commercials.
- On-location field trips to TV network casting offices watching casting directors in action, taking submissions from agents.
- Visit a live TV series taping, meet the stars, directors, and writers. Learn how the process works.
- For international actors, seminars with immigration attorneys on the legalities of working in the states.
- Panel discussions with the top LA headshot photographers on what makes a great headshot.
- Meet housing specialist for short and long-term accommodations if you decide that you want to start your film and tv career in the major leagues.
In addition, actors create strategies for their personal plan of attack and receive practical information vital for them to survive in such competitive markets.