- Wednesday, November 2nd at 6:30 PM (PST)
- Wednesday, November 9th at 6:30 PM (PST)
- Wednesday, November 16th at 6:30 PM (PST)
PLEASE NOTE: There will be no showcase on November 23rd for Thanksgiving.
- Wednesday, November 30th at 6:30 PM (PST)
Please note: This is for application to showcase ONLY.
- Your application fee of $50 will be refunded in full if you are not one of the actors selected to participate in the showcase.
- If you are selected, the $50 application fee will be applied towards the total tuition of $425 to the 4-week showcase, and you will be sent a link to register.
- If you are selected by the Casting Director but choose not to participate in the showcase, you must let us know so we can offer your space to another actor.
- Please note if accepted and you decline to participate in the “Demo Reel Showcase,” your application fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- How long should my demo reel be?
Answer: Maximum 3-minutes (shorter is better)
- I don’t have a demo reel yet. Can I participate?
Answer: Yes! If you’re still working on putting together a reel, you may submit a 3-minute or less self-tape (or collection of self-tape clips) instead of a demo reel.
- What if I have separate demo reels for comedy, drama, etc.?
Answer: Please select one (1) 3-minute reel for the showcase, or you may choose to edit pieces of your existing comedy and drama reels together to create 3-minutes.
- How do I submit my reel for consideration?
Answer: After you complete the $50 tuition payment to apply for the showcase, you will see a Dropbox link on the Thank You page for you to upload your reel. We will also email you the link to upload.