March 6-Week Session:
- Saturday – March 20th, 2021, 12:00 pm – 2:30 pm (PST)
- Saturday – March 27th, 2021, 12:00 pm – 2:30 pm (PST)
- Saturday – April 3rd, 2021, 12:00 pm – 2:30 pm (PST)
- Saturday – April 10th, 2021, 12:00 pm – 2:30 pm (PST)
- Saturday – April 17th, 2021, 12:00 pm – 2:30 pm (PST)
- Saturday – April 24th, 2021, 12:00 pm – 2:30 pm (PST)
- On-camera Interviews.
- The elements of the commercial audition: how you look, talent, personality, and attitude contribute to your end result.
- Viewing audition videos through the eyes of the client, destroying the mystery of what they “want”.
- Magic tricks for instantly turning dialogue into the vehicle for your personality.
- One-Liners, one of the most common commercial auditions; but the one in which other actors choose to fall short.
- Full-length copy.
- Bringing improv into the audition.
- Riding the wave of when you inevitably screw up the dialogue.
- Copy as the company representative.
- Multi-person copy
- The magic of self-tapes.
- Directing yourself when apparently no one else is.
- “Improvised” auditions.
- Mindset reminders.
- In-depth Q&A with Vicki.
- Proactive marketing for 2021.
- Students’ pick based on their needs – we can revisit any of the above (or more!)
- Every commercial audition is a vehicle for your personality.
- In commercials, the character is you. Nobody does you better than you; heck, you’ve been doing it for 20, 30, 40+ years. Believe me, I know – I’m seen plenty of others try to do Vicki, and no one does it even remotely as well as me.
- In dialogue auditions, your screw-ups may be gifts from the gods.
- If you screw up, make-it-up. You’ll always find your way back to the copy, and no one will die.