Cost: Only $185 for 4-weeks, via Zoom
Wednesdays 5-7 pm (PST)
First 4-week cycle begins on Wednesday, March 16th, 2022.
- Class runs in 4-week cycles. Students are automatically billed every four (4) weeks.*
*To discontinue class, students must email email@example.com at least two (2) weeks prior to their final class.
- The course will alternate between 2 consecutive weeks of monologue work and 2 consecutive weeks of scene work.
- Please come prepared with a monologue which speaks to you.
- A selection of sides will be provided by TVI for the scene work, and you’ll be paired up with a classmate as your scene partner.
- Students are also welcome to bring their own materials (audition pieces, etc.) to work on during class.
Instructor: Rachel Reed
Rachel Reed, a British native, received a full three-year scholarship to the prestigious Guildford School of Acting to study classical theatre. While in London, Ms. Reed had the honour of performing for Queen Elizabeth II.
Shortly after graduation, Rachel landed roles on British television. Upon moving to the United States, she was signed with renowned Los Angeles manager Christopher Roe for film and television.
Ms. Reed coaches American actors who seek her audition advice before significant film and television projects.