Young Actors Industry Showcase
During Hollywood Pilot Season
Perfect for young actors ages 17 & under
February 17-22, 2014
Every year, from late January through the end of April, the first episodes of about 100 new television series are produced. These episodes are called “pilots,” and this time of year is called Pilot Season.
Young actors hold a distinct advantage during Pilot Season. Unlike their adult counterparts, who need significant credits to be considered for starring roles in new television projects, young actors are neither required nor expected to have lots of previous experience. After all, how could they? They’re young!
TVI’s Industry Showcase is specifically designed for young actors that want to take advantage of the exciting opportunities presented by this time of year. At the start of the week, actors will take several classes that will prep them for the showcase which takes part at the end of the week. There is an specific class where a coach will find the scene, assign a partner and make sure the scenes are prepared and ready for the Industry Showcase. Participating in the showcase are TV/Film Agents, Personal Managers and Casting Directors of some of this year’s upcoming TV pilots.
TVI's Pilot Season Intensive will help you:
- Learn inside information on the casting process and representation from top industry professionals.
- Save time and money, making contacts in just six days that would otherwise take months or even years to establish.
- Give yourself a serious head start on a career move to LA.
An audition or telephone interview is required.
$1375 members / $1475 non members
- Register by November 15 and save $500
- Register by December 15 and save $400
- Register by January 15 and save $300
- After January 16, full price