Inside America's Acting School...
TVI Actors Studio is the preeminent
acting school in Los Angeles for students of all levels. In
addition to the one-on-one career growth assistance offered
by our staff of working, professional actors, the studio is
also home to a variety of TV and Film, acting classes, workshops,
and seminars with casting directors, talent agents, renown
actors and drama educators in the industry
It’s the most complete, practical Los Angeles acting training available. Our Los Angeles Acting School is located in the middle of all the Film Studios, TV Networks and Talent Agencies.
For more information, call us at 818-784-6500 or email the Los Angeles Acting School
Since 1986, our staff of working, professional
actors assist aspiring and professional actors of all ages
and experience levels. We also offer acting classes with top
casting directors, talent agents, and prominent acting coaches—the
most complete, practical acting training available anywhere.
Our New York City Acting School is located right in the heart of Times Square in the Actors Equity Building.
For more information, call us at 212-302-1900 or email us for New York acting class information.
TVI Actors Studio offers acting classes for children, teen, and young actors. The youth acting classes are for all levels, ages seven and up.
Young actors learn acting techniques, rehearsal skills and investigate the world of theatre through acting exercises. They will also activate their voices and imaginations through improvisational classes.
Our Acting Camps are also offered in both New York and Los Angeles.
To learn more, email TVI Actors Studio young actors programs. You can also call our youth admissions department at 212-302-1900 and LA at 818-784-6500.
An intensive acting course which provides fundamental training for the actor as a theatrical instrument. This eight week acting course is offered at New York City's and Los Angeles' TVI studios. Student visas are available for international acting students.
Find an actor's headshot photographer in New York City or Los Angeles in our online headshot gallery. Over 50 acting headshot photographers are represented. These are the photographers most referred by leading talent and model agents in addition to respected film, television and theatre casting directors. The headshot photographers offer generous discounts for actors and members of the acting program. If you want to exhibit your photography, please email the headshot gallery representative.
Most helpful set of acting tools you will find for your acting career.
Casting Director Workshops
- May 10, 9:30am with Mark Teschner: Head of Casting at GENERAL HOSPITAL. Also casts feature films and MOW's. STUDENT TESTIMONIALS: "I...
- May 12, 7:30pm with Mark Teschner & Christy Dooley: Head of Casting at GENERAL HOSPITAL and THE BOLD & THE BEAUTIFUL 4-week Soap Class "Thanks to taki...
- Jun 2, 7:30pm with Mark Teschner & Bob Lambert: GENERAL HOSPITAL Head of Casting & DAYS OF OUR LIVES Associate Casting Director. 5 week class I d...
Casting Director Workshops
- May 12, 7:00pm with Joey Montenarello: Joey is currently working on HUGE projects including: the feature films STONEWALL, directed by Rolan...
- May 12, 7:00pm with Allison Estrin: Allison has most recently cast THE COBBLER starring Adam Sandler, Z FOR ZACHARIAH starring Chris Pin...
- May 28, 7:00pm with Allison Shomer: Allison Shomer is currently working on the new Woody Allen project with Juliet Taylor and Patricia ...